- lazar: Heyy, want a hot dog stand?
- me: I thought it said "for rent."
- lazar: Oh, I thought it said "for sale."
- me: Well I'm the one without glasses so I'm probably wrong.
- allen (from the back seat): I'm the one with glasses and I didn't see anything.
- sage: I'm burning hot.
- me: Me too.
- allen: Me three.
- sage: Me a hundred.
- allen: Me four and five and infinity.
- sage: Me infinity, and two hundred, and EVERY hundred, and eeeeeighty hundred and FIVE.
- both: Eighty hundred and five.
MICHAEL’S AND JOANN’S ARE STARTING TO PUT OUT HALLOWEEN THINGS
I REPEAT, MICHAEL’S AND JOANN’S ARE STARTING TO PUT OUT HALLOWEEN THINGS
THIS IS NOT A DRILL. I REPEAT: THIS IS NOT A DRILL.
CAN CONFIRM HAVE RECENTLY SNAPCHATTED AN ENTIRE AISLE OF PUMPKINS
CODE ORANGE CODE ORANGE. WE HAVE VISUAL.
OH SHIT OH SHIT
Are people actually surprised about this like craft stores always get the jump on seasonal/holiday items because crafters buy stuff way in advance to have time to make their crafts by the time the season/holiday comes around